Tsaghkavank Cave Church
Tsaghkavank (Flower Monastery) or Kuys Varvara is a cave shrine dedicated to Kuys Varvara (Saint Barbara or the Virgin Barbara).
The monastery was started in 1215 and completed in 1250 by the royal Vachutian family. The main seat of the Vachutians was most notably at Amberd and at Hovhannavank, Saghmosavank. They generously financed, repaired and rebuilt these sites during their rule.