Church of the Intercession of the Holy Mother of God
The Church of the Intercession of the Holy Mother of God is a Russian Orthodox church built from 1913-16.
During this time, the area was under the jurisdiction of the Russian empire was built to serve the 2nd Caucasian division of the Russian troops which consisted mainly of Cossacks from Kuban and Poltava.
It was designed by the Russian architect Fyodor Verzhbitsky with its architecture standard to military churches of the Russian Empire. Apparently, there were more than 60 churches like this built throughout Russian Empire.